Our heart is always for the health and safety of our church families, both spiritually and physically. And in the wake of the widespread effects of the COVID-19 virus, and keeping with directives from our mayor and governor concerning large gatherings, we will will not be having services in-person until further notice. Here are some steps to take to stay connected:
1. Instead of a regular Sunday in-person gathering, we will have an online experience broadcast at 10:30 AM & 5:00 PM. Join us online on our YouTube page.
2. We encourage you to have WATCH PARTIES of no more than 10 people. Gather your group members, friends, and family, and watch the online experience broadcast.
4. We ask that you continue to give as you normally would online on our website, THE MIX App, CashApp ($THEMIXCHURCH), or simply text “mix” to 77977.
5. Stay connected with a MIX Group Online. Groups are now meeting virtually through Zoom, a video conference application that can be downloaded on your computer, tablet or smartphone. This will be FREE to you. Upon sign up, you will receive instructions on how to join your MIX Group community online. Let’s FIND FREEDOM during this time of uncertainty and crisis.
6. Look out for our weekly prayer conference calls.
7. Don’t forget to check up on others. We are BETTER TOGETHER!
Here are safety steps to take during this time:
– Effective and frequent hand washing for at least 20 seconds with soap and water is our first line of defense. Doorknobs, counters and others surfaces should be wiped down regularly with household cleaners.
– Individuals who feel like they may have contracted the virus should avoid contact with others, self quarantine and shelter in place at home. The public is asked to avoid hospital emergency rooms except in severe situations.
– Similarly, we are reminded to only call 911 in the case of absolute emergency. By respecting these guidelines we assist our first responders to help those who need care the most.